On this course we explore the current uses and target audiences for digital film from YouTube, online news and commercial needs to training. We look correct filming techniques. You will learn a little about sound and lighting and by the end of the course you will have sufficient raw footage to be able to make a short, correctly constructed, film with reasonable sound.
- “How we got here” – a brief look at the advance of digital technology and cameras.
- “Target audiences” – how and where DV is being used
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Filming – Exercise 1. GVs in the street.
- Review of rushes
- Interview techniques – set up shots, framing, sound, noise and lighting
- Interview briefing
- Filming – Exercise 2. Interviews.
- Planning – Storyboarding.
- Filming – Exercise 3. following the script. You will require 1 set-piece interview with set-up shots. Sufficient GVs and 2 vox pops for your final packag
What you should bring with you: No requirements.
Qualifications: No formal qualifications required.
This 1 day course costs £100 for NUJ members and £160 for non-members and this includes all materials, tea/coffees & sandwich lunch.
|You can pay for this course securely using the links below:|
Please note many of our courses are eligible for funding under a SDS Individual Learning Account, so let us know if you have an ILA at the time of booking and we can request a learning token for you.